Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ava's Diary

29 February – I had a bad bout of colic, and rather than suffer in silence I made sure that Mam and Dad knew. They comforted me all evening, until I eventually fell asleep around 11.

1 March – Catching up on my sleep today. Dad took me to my first rugby match: Bedwas v Ebbw Vale. I cried when Bedwas scored their first try, but slept the rest of the time. I told that I didn’t miss anything that could be called rugby. Slept through a trip to Tesco’s too.

2 March – Mother’s Day. I was well organised and remembered to get flowers, chocs and the latest Foo Fighters CD for Mam. They were all well received too. Visited Nanna Ena in the afternoon.

3 March - Learning to smile now, especially when Mam comes to get me out of my Moses basket in the morning.

No comments: