Thursday, July 03, 2008

Old Jokes' Home

A ventriloquist visiting Wales walks into a small village and sees a local sitting on his porch patting his dog. He figures he'll have a little fun, so he says to the Welshman 'Hey, mind if I talk to your dog?'
Villager: 'The dog doesn't talk, stupid'.
Ventriloquist: 'Hello dog, how's it going mate?'
Dog: 'Doin' all right'.
Welshman: (look of extreme shock)
Ventriloquist: 'Is this villager your owner?' (Pointing at the villager)
Dog: 'Yep'
Ventriloquist: 'How does he treat you?'
Dog: 'Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play'.
Welshman: (look of utter disbelief)

Ventriloquist: 'Mind if I talk to your horse?'
Welshman: 'Uh, the horse doesn't talk either . . . I think'.
Ventriloquist: 'Hey horse, how's it going?'
Horse: 'Alright'
Ventriloquist: 'Is this your owner?' (Pointing at the villager)
Horse: 'Yep'
Ventriloquist: How does he treat you?
Horse: 'Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements'.
Welshman: (total look of amazement)

Ventriloquist: 'Mind if I talk to your sheep?'
Welshman: (in a panic) 'The sheep's a liar.’

No comments: