Monday, March 26, 2007

Fantasy Baseball

Its fantasy baseball time of year, so I’ve been busy picking my team. I play a free fantasy baseball league on Yahoo! Here’s a link to the league.

My team looks like a pretty good offence, but the pitching may be a bit ropey. Of course I’ll have to trade Derek Jeter; can’t be having a Yankee on the team.

C Víctor Martínez (Cle)
1B Albert Pujols (StL)
2B Brandon Phillips (Cin)
3B Ryan Zimmerman (Was)
SS Derek Jeter (NYY)
OF Grady Sizemore (Cle)
OF Jermaine Dye (CWS)
OF Mike Cameron (SD)
Util Carlos Guillén (Det) or Mike Piazza (Oak)

Starters
Matt Cain (SF), Derek Lowe (LAD), Dave Bush (Mil)
Brett Myers (Phi), Rich Harden (Oak) & Randy Johnson (Ari)
Closers
Joe Borowski (Cle - RP) & Solomon Torres (Pit)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.