Monday, February 02, 2009

Ava's diary

I had a busy weekend. On Saturday I went with mam to visit nanna Irene while dad and grandpa Frank went to the rugby. On Sunday we went for lunch with mam’s friends Sue and James; I got on very well with their kids Tom and Matty, although Matty’s drums were too loud for me.

I’m crawling well now, so dad had the job of putting up stairgates at the top and bottom of the stairs.

And as for today… Snow! The first I’ve seen. I’m told it snowed the day I came home from hospital, but frankly I wasn’t paying much attention back then. I went outside and was fascinated by the snowflakes.

I went to the doctor this afternoon for some more jabs. Needless to say I didn’t like them very much. The nurse weighed me and I’m now 9.3 kgs, or 21 pounds in old money.

Oh, and dad has put a few more pics of me up on Flickr.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Oy Prof. - No Metric!