Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Ava's diary

I’m feeling a lot better now, thanks for asking. To make up for being under the weather a couple of weeks ago, I’ve been eating like a small horse and am now full of beans and on the go all the time.

I’ve just about managed to climb the stairs, under dad’s close supervision. The spoilsports keep the stair gate closed when they are not around.

I’m almost walking too. I can stand up pretty much unaided and will stand all day as long I’ve got something to cling onto.

On Saturday, to celebrate dad’s birthday we all went to Portcawl for the day. It was my first trip to the funfair, and I enjoyed going on the little train with nanna Irene. She said she was a little queasy when she got off the ride but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had great fun waving my windmill – a great toy to have as the wind was blowing a gale off the sea.

1 comment:

Anne Boland said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year Ava,

thanks for all the beautiful photos of yourself with mum and dad and aunty and unc !!!

lots of love
couslette anne