Monday, April 20, 2009

Rugby Notes

Ebbw Vale have played two homes games since my last rugby blog. I didn’t get to see either. I was away down the caravan for the Pontypool game. But for the Swansea game I was sitting at home blissfully unaware that the second had been rearranged. Arghh!

Ebbw lost to Pontypool on Easter Saturday 12-34. Then the following Tuesday they beat Swansea 18-5.

Match reports here and here.

There are just three games left in the season, a season which started so promisingly but had a shockingly bad patch in the early new year before a couple of good late results have pulled Ebbw back into mid-table respectability.

The last home game is tomorrow night vs Cross Keys. Then the next two Saturdays see trips to Glamorgan Wanderers (oh, how I hate them) and then Aberavon to round off the year.

No comments: