Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ava's Diary

I know, it’s been a while since I’ve blogged but, hey, I’ve been busy.

It’s been very busy at the crèche for the past few weeks, as we’ve been rehearsing for our Christmas concert. Such was the demand that we had to do three shows. I had the important role of “a star” which meant sitting on stage and shaking my sleigh bells. Which I did very well.

We had a photographer visit the crèche too. And you can see a scan of the results here. I reckon I scrub up pretty well.

Last week was a first for me. Charlene, my assistant at the crèche, babysat for me when mam and dad went up to Ebbw Vale foe dinner with Jon and B. I didn’t play up too much ‘cos I like Charlene a lot.

My crawling is moving forward. Well, actually, its mostly me crawling backwards. Which means I tend to back myself into corners and then get wedged.

On Saturday I met Santa. I was surprised that he had time to be at Tredegar House, what with have to make a list and then checking it twice. Anyway, I’m looking forward to spending Christmas with nanna and gramps in Swansea, where I will be spoiled rotten.

No comments: