Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crash Notes

Hell is other people. Or more specifically, other drivers. Had a head-on crash with a motorbike on the way home from Aberystwyth on Monday.

It was a narrow lane and thankfully I was going slow enough to stop - but of course he wasn't and so plonked his Sakacakky 5000 into my front bumper and headlight. Couldn't rant too much though as he was a sorry sight as he picked himself up off the muddy road mumbling "I'm sorry", and struggling to pick up his bike from under my car. He then took off his helmet to reveal a pensioner who told me that he was on his way to Llandovery for a cup of tea.

Oh, by the way did I mention that I bought the car three weeks ago. Argh!

Endless phone calls to insurers will ensue no doubt followed by "no witnesses" and the dreaded "knock for knock". Bugger.

1 comment:

Sharin said...

Sorry to hear about the crash, hope you and the bike guy is ok.