Friday, August 24, 2012

Movie Notes

Ava was packed off to the in-laws last weekend, so we went to the movies. Yeah, we know how to roll.

Ted. Now, if you like Family Guy, you'll like this. And if you like the idea of a sweary, come-to-life teddy this is definitely your movie. Its got mixed reviews but I thought it was terrific.

A typical exchange between Mark Wahlberg and his Ted:

Ted: Oh hey listen, try this. I told my weed guy to step it up and he gave me this.
John: What is it?
Ted: It's called 'Mind Rape'. Its actually pretty mellow.
John: It doesn't sound mellow.
Ted: Well he only had three other batches: 'Gorilla Panic', 'They're Coming, They're Coming' and something called 'This Is Permanent'. Go on, spark it up.

BTW, I think Gorilla Panic would be a great name for a rock band.

No comments: